Now a day’s most of the people are customizing the look of their old kitchen without doing the full renovation work. For this they prefer to install the crown molding inside the kitchen room where the need of installing crown molding is that it enhances the interior design of your kitchen room. The kitchen room will be getting the completely a different look fur to the installation of crown molding. These moldings are used to cap cabinet and walls and make the edge of the wall beautiful that touches the ceilings.
How to install the crown moldings on kitchen cabinets
- As a first thing you need to measure the length of your cabinet
- Now take the crown molding that is longer in size than the size of the cabinet
- Cut the one side of the molding to 45 degree and hold up the first cut on one side of the cabinet
- Now cut the another side of the molding with same 45 degree and hold up the second cut on other side of the cabinet
- Now nail the both sides of the cuts along with the moldings
By following the above step by step process you can do your installing crown molding work in your kitchen by yourself without hiring the carpenter or interior designer to make enhance the look of your kitchen room. Generally installing the crown molding on your kitchen cabinet is an easy task when you are having the necessary tools and knowledge in handling the equipment’s.